Cabinets, Furniture, Crown Moulding, Closets, Kitchen Islands, Built-In Shelves and more.
When Antioch Woodworks say "Custom" we truly mean custom.
Welcome to the home of 100% custom cabinets and furniture for the Lake Oconee area
Antioch Wood Works, Inc works directly with each of our clients to develop a custom design that reflects accurately what the desired result is for the project. We pour our passion for woodworking into every step of the process from design to completion and it’s evident in the final product. We build each wood piece with the highest grade lumber and most precise joinery so it lasts a lifetime and beyond. Our passion is in delivering the best, full custom, high quality, long lasting, eye catching and timeless pieces that are possible.
High Quality Craftsmanship... at an affordable price
Antioch Wood Works' philosophy is, if people are going to spend money on a custom home, or a remodel, then they deserve to have custom kitchen cabinets, closets, molding and built-ins to help showcase their investment.
We are the best source for truly custom cabinets on Lake Oconee
When you make a decision to work with us on your next kitchen cabinets, closet, bathroom vanities, shelving or furniture project, you will have made a decision that will last a lifetime. Our designs will be exact to what you are visualizing and our products will be built to the highest quality possible.
So, how does the process work?
So, how does the process work?
- To start the ball rolling, give us a call or shoot us an email to get the initial meeting scheduled.
- Evaluation of the project and desired style will happen at the meeting, schedule a follow up to review renderings.
- Design drawings reflecting your desired kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities or other custom woodwork will be made that will include complete scope of work and pricing information
- Preset renderings and agree to design, cost and time frame for completion
- Start work in the shop to build your products from scratch
- Installation at your residence or business
- Finish all the final details and leave a bottle of wine on your new 100% custom woodwork's project.
- You get to enjoy a 100% satisfaction guarantee
What makes Antioch Woodworks different than the competition?
- 100% custom work. It may sound simple but many other companies will contract out the building of the cabinet boxes, which means that you are only getting custom doors, NOT the full custom that we do
- Highest quality joints on the market to ensure the product will last for a lifetime. I’ve literally had a 250lb man stand on our kitchen drawers without the slightest bit of weakness. We stand by our kitchen cabinets and we’ll even stand on them if needed, hahaha.
- Full local construction. We source the wood as close to home as possible and ALL the work is done in Greensboro, GA. We don’t outsource to manufacturers in other states or even cities. We support our local community by keeping as much of the process here.
- More than just custom cabinets. We offer custom furniture, closet organization units, fire place mantles, exterior solid wood doors, interior doors, kitchen installs & remodels, interior trim work, paneling, built-ins, & mantels, miscellaneous woodworking, architectural millwork, entertainment centers, wet bars, crown moldings and even custom picture frames or mirrors… Antioch Woodworks is really a one stop shop for custom wood products.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee – we ensure that the customer is 100% happy with the results of what they have purchased, period. Without our loyal customer base spreading the good word about our work, we wouldn’t be here today. Our customers are priority #1, always.
What areas do you service?
- We primarily service the Lake Country area of Georgia. Greensboro, Madison and Eatonton, GA are our home service cities.
- Service area also includes Athens, Conyers, Covington, Atlanta, Augusta and Watkinsville, GA for all of our customers.
- If you are outside the main service areas, we will gladly work with you also. The only difference is that we may be constrained by timelines on what projects we can take on due to travel times.